El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Monday, August 06, 2007

Glorious Day

Something glorious happened today.

You’ve probably heard about this Argentine running around DC talking trash about the good Guatemalan people. He’s a hater, but then again, he’s an Argentine, so that is to be expected.

The thing is, he’s Jewish, so he’s chosen. He’s part of the Chosen People. And to be honest with you, there was nothing that annoyed me more than his being an Argentine and Jewish at the same time. You see, I love the Jews. More specifically, I L-O-V-E the Jewish women. Love them. Everything about them.

Let me take a moment here…

Jewish women… Tan bueno.

Ok. I’m back. Anyway, for me, it was a love hate thing. I knew that his being an Argentine would make me want to stay away from him, but knew that his being Jewish would very likely give me the opportunity to meet some lovely members of the tribe. So I never knew what to do.

Until today. Today, I discovered that Argentina isn’t the only place in South America that has Jews. Today, I met a Brazilian Jew. Yes. There are Jews in Brazil. They wander. Even down there.

It turns out that my new Jewish friend had been reading my blog for some time. It also turns out that the Brazilian population in DC enjoys my frequent digs on Argentina. As a thanks, he gave me a gift:


I am told it is a kipa. This one, is made in Brazilian colors. You wear it on your head in reverence to G-d. I was also taught that. You can’t spell out God because it’s too powerful of a word.

Anyway, I’m not sure when I’m going to wear this little hat of mine, but whenever I find myself in any kind of Jewish situation, you better believe that this little guy is coming out and will be placed in reverence to G-d or wherever it needs to be to represent Brazilian Jews and to ensure that the Argentines, even the Jewish ones, are kept down.

A Guatemalan with a mustache wearing a Brazilian-themed kipa. I love this city!

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EG, mi amigo, my chaver, you are a magnificent Guatemalan. Though your black, charred corazon may still carry great envy for the albicelestes, you are one step closer to becoming an HJ (Honorary Jew). Let go of your hate and jealousy of mi gente and I will share with you the secrets of being Chosen.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Namaste said...

That looks like a really nice one! I bet some little old Jewish lady made it especially for you! :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mazel tov, lechiem

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the colors of Argentina, not Brazil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home