El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Friday, June 22, 2007

Picture Caption Friday

Estoy siempre walking around MY streets of DC taking pictures with my outdated phone that has met the sidewalk so many times that I'm surprised I'm still able to screen phone calls.


Last night, in a drunken stupor, I must have taken this particular picture:


I have no idea what was going on in my mind when I took this picture other than the note associated with my picture was: "Not Latino".
This is why I wish Virginians stayed in Virginia at night. Frankly, I'm tired of their vanity plates...
Your turn to make captions.
Miguel's was: Go F yourself Joe.
Not really a caption, but a comment, but it still works. For the record, I hate Joe a little bit.

Mucho Amor,
El Guapo

12 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Andraste said...

Joe is a dick.

And I thought Maine had more vanity plates than any other state.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe has a small penis

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Maybe Joe is the name of the car, like Kit in Knight Rider. Perhaps he comes to the rescue of his driver, a David Hasselhoff lookalike, every week, running down the bad guys.

Could be. You never know...

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time he should get one that says "im a tool"

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Apex Zombie said...

I think it's the first line of the lyrics he wrote for a song about himself.

"I am Joe
Joe is me
I'm so fun
I'm so free
I like cars
Blue ones best
Jap imports
#$*! the rest
Virginia
Is my home
Personal
plates I own
I'm so cool
Check me out
I am Joe
SeaJoe OUT!"

Sorry, it's 4 am and that's the best I could do.

Oh, by the way, long time reader, first time commenter ;)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger savannah said...

ya'll aint right...come sit next to me ;-)

*bless his poor little heart*


*i was away...catching up on all my reading, sugar*

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe is a tardmobile.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger EsLocura said...

Joe labels all his posessions for fear he won't remember who he is, Joe is bruto.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Joe. Maybe his biggest fear is that no one will know who he is--when he ventures away from his suburban Virginia cul de sac, that is.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Namaste said...

high-larry-us.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, a little harsh, eh? It's kind of a funny license plate.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger ByTheWayBetch said...

DUDE I've so seen that car!! hahahahhahahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home